Thursday, May 15, 2014

Sweet

4/21/14




My dear family!!! 
Well we had a pretty neat experience this week my companion and I. We visited one of our investigators that I have not seen since a long time. Her sister was there too and the son of her sister is a member of the church. We gave the first lesson about the Restoration and explained the Book of Mormon and total. And the sister said that she did not know that we believe in the bible and the book of mormon. That they support one another. And she understood!!!! It always makes me happy when investigators understand. And she also gave the prayer at the end of the lesson and began to cry. It was a sweet experience. I believe they will progress quickly. 
Well that is all I have time for!!! I love you all so much!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment