Friday, April 24, 2015

Hello!!!!!!!!!!!! It´s the last one!

Wow!! I just saw the photos of Karlie in casa and I cannot believe it!! It looks like a dream!!!! Take care of her because she might be a little lost these next few days if someone is not within 3 feet of her at all times! 

And well, I cannot actually believe it. This is the last letter as a missionary and I just have to say Thanks!!! I am so grateful for this opportunity that I have had to grow immensely in the Gospel and also learn so much about myself and my Savior. And I am just grateful God answers prayers. He really lives! and His Son too!!! And one day we will be able to meet them face to face and I imagine there will be big hugs like we will experience here in just a few days! 

My last week here went well. We really could feel the hand of God guiding us to people who want to know more about the Gospel. And if we go to church every week seeking answers and revelation we will definately receive it. It was a good week. 

I love the Lord! and I love the Gospel! I have learned that I do not have to be perfect right now, but that I just need to keep working for that goal! Because it is possible if we have faith in Christ. It is just time to keep helping others come unto Christ but just in a different place. And cannot believe it has come already!! And well I guess I will see you all very soon. Love ya!

Hermana Taylor


       

                                                                            WaHoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment