Thursday, April 2, 2015

Glorious!

3/30/15

Hello my family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for all you letters!!!! They are just great!! And well I am doing good here! Just trying not to freak out. Mom and dad I think your prayers are being answered that the time goes by really fast because the weeks are just flying by!! I cannot believe it!! But, ya, enough of that.

This week was good!! We could find a few people have been able to see that the Gospel is really important for their lives, And we are still searching for more!! And I hope you have all seen the video 'because He lives' I have. And it gave me the urge to cry almost the whole day!! I know my Savior lives and that He loves me!!! He is just perfect and I just love Him. I was reading today in Mosiah 3 and I invite you all to read it because it talks about the first coming of Christ. The Nephites fell to the ground astounded for this grand opportunity to receive a remission of their sins and regresar and live with God. And just imagine the Second time... It will just be glorious!!! And if we can just make the decision one time to always follow Him no matter what were just going to be happy and live forever in our wonderful family! I just love it!! 
And I love you all so much!! And I have to go... but I will see you soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
Love ya!

Hermana Taylor
p.s. free smoothies for missionaries!



No comments:

Post a Comment