Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Lizards

6/9/14

Hola Familia!! 

This week was good! We had a lot of support from different members and I finding lots of new people to teach. We actually found this week less-active members that we did not know were less active. Obed is 22 and was baptized when he was really young and does not really remember anything but is really open to learn again. ANd then we found Benito and Josefa who are also members but are less active. And they are so excited to learn about the ]Gospel again. And can I just tell you that through referencias (I do not remember the word in english, references? it is when someone tells us, the missionaries, of someone that we can teach) anyways, through references from members we are finding a lot of people to teach. Members are so important in the work of the Lord and also it is important to magnify callings that are given to us. All of these things are to help everyone feel the love of God and feel that someone cares about them. I do not really have much more time. But this week was good! Oh! quick story. on Saturday we went to the relief society presidents house because we had a cita (an appointment) with her, but I had to go to the bathroom really bad so I ran to her bathroom. I reached for the toilet paper role and guess what was inside, a little lizard!!!!!! it jumped out and ran away. I did not scream but I was a little shocked and I thought "only in mexico" it made me smile. Anyways love you fam!!! Glad to hear you are all doing so well and thank you so so much for your emails!! 

Hermana Taylor






No comments:

Post a Comment