Sunday, October 12, 2014

The Promise

10/6/14

Holy cow family!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Well, this week was good. In fact I loved it! Conference was so good!! And guess who didn´t need the subtitles in english when those brethren spoke spanish....me! and karlie! The Lord is truly amazing! i still mess up a lot in Spanish, but I understand everything usually. The gift of tongues is real. 

Also, I am going to tell you a little bit more about what happens normally here in Chahuites. We study in the mornings and then we leave to work. And it is normally so hot! We are sweating the whole day. It makes me laugh that I can sweat so much. Everyday a sister from the branch invites us to eat at her house. We normally eat chicken. or more chicken but they change the way to eat it. sometimes in soup. sometimes in salsa. sometimes in mole ( which is a lot of chile and spices and has a distinct flavor almost like chocolate with apple sauce and some spicy stuff). My house is nice. The whole floor is tile. But it is like an oven in there ooooh so hot. I am in a small small small pueblo. Everyone is family and knows everyone else. But I am the tallest person here. And we walk all day looking for people to teach. And it is wonderful :) 

Well yes, something that I loved in conference was that we had investigators in almost all the sessions and what did our leaders talk about? The promise that the lord has given us if we want to know if the gospel is true or if the book of mormon is true or if joseph smith was a prophet then all we have to do is search and ask. What a miracle it is and how merciful is our Heavenly Father that He has told us if we want to know that truth about something all we have to do is ask! The promise is real my family!!! Do your part and the Lord will let you know. I have seen this promise a few times here in mexico and it is awesome! You can know too!! And the Lord will bless you. 

I love you all so much family!!! I hope everyone has a fantastic week and know that I love you all dearly!
Hermana Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment