Sunday, November 2, 2014

Beautiful World!

10/13/14

Hi fam!!

Well this last week went well. We have some investigators that are progressing really well. One of them is Alberto. He is nine years old and makes me so happy!! I love meeting with him. He is just great! And so smart! We should all be just like those niƱos, so willing to learn and with such a grand desire to follow the Lord. 
Well, this week I complete ONE YEAR in the mission!! Can you believe it!!! wow it has been the hardest year of my life so far. But I have learned SO much and I would not trade this experience for any other. I have come to appreciate the gospel in such a way that i do not know how to describe it in words. Amazed! It is really such a grand opportunity to share this good news with people who do not know. And in Spanish?! who knew?! 
Well I just love you all so much!! Keep doing what is right because you know you should. And enjoy every moment!! See you in 6 months!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hermana Taylor




Double Rainbow

No comments:

Post a Comment