Sunday, November 2, 2014

Rain, Rain...

10/20/14

Hello Family!!

 Wow this week was a little crazy. We had divisions and I left the area and hna borbor stayed and we had to prepare for 2 baptisms and hermana borbor was a little bit stressed out, but guess what! She did it! We had two baptism this week of our sweet little brother Alberto who is 9 years old and just golden. And it is a miracle that he could be baptized because his mom is super catholic but super awesome and told us if he wants to be baptized in the true church adalante. And my companion invited her to come to the baptism she said I want to make myself clear, I will go of course to support my son but I am catholic. great!! That is perfect. She is awesome. ANd Adela. Por fin!! She has listened to the missionaries for a long time and she is just great!! Golden! It was a great day. It also started raining on saturday and guess what! It is still raining. It has not stopped! So instead of being drenched in sweat we are drenched with water. A nice change after lots of months of sweating nonstop. 
And something that I am learning a lot here in the mission is that it is the will of the Lord that will bring about the most miracles and blessings, even if in the moment we cannot see them. But I encourage you all to always keep looking! 

I love you all sooo much! 
Hermana Taylor

fotos of the baptism y hermna borbor y yo! 




No comments:

Post a Comment