Tuesday, November 11, 2014

God Truly is Aware of Us

11/3/14

Wow!! sounds like halloween was a blast!!!  Well pueblo means really really small town that really does not have anything, stores, banks, nada and everyone is family and knows everyone else. I was in a pueblo but now I am in a grand city. So I am getting used to the city again.  I really enjoyed my first week here. Hermana Rocha and I were able to see a few miracles. One of them was with a woman that we contacted in the street. She was sitting on a rock staring at the ground and we stopped to talk to her. She told us that she was waiting for work because she did not have food for her kids and someone was supposed to come and pay her. She was really worried. We asked her where she lived and set up a time later that day to go see her. Before we went to see her again we stopped at the house of Irma who is a miracle in herself. Super awesome and loves the gospel. When we were about to leave her house Irma gave us a bunch of milk and granola and dried fruit so that we could have something to eat while we walked in the street. super nice. so we took the bag and I said to my companion, do you know where we are headed? to the house of this woman that we contacted her name is margarita. And what did we have in our hands? leche o milk and snacks. And I just thought how wonderful is the Lord. He truly is aware of us. Cada uno. So we found her house and she was not home but her kids were and we were able to give them this bag of leche and snacks. It was a small miracle and it just amazes me how the Lord works! He truly is wonderful. I love the Gospel!! It really changes lives for the better and I love people who are humble enough to accept there weaknesses and rely on the Lord. It is awesome!! They are all such great examples to me. It was a good week. Well I love you all tons!! I hope it is not getting too cold up there!! I cannot believe it is already november. It still feels like the middle of summer here. The sun is so strong! Well love you all!! Have a fabulous week!!

Hermana Taylor 




No comments:

Post a Comment