Monday, September 22, 2014

Turtle Egg

9/1/14

Hello my family!

This week was good. We had a zone meeting and we talked about the pure love of Christ. And I am just going to tell you family that this topic of love has come to my attention more than 10 times i believe in these last two weeks. So I have been studying and thinking about how I can be more loving and just enjoy all that happens. I am still in the process but it is amazing how much the prophet and the general conference talks talk about love. It really is the center of everything. Christ died for us because he loves us. And because of this I can live with my family, all of you, that I love so much forever!!! How wonderful the gospel is. So my family, do not be afraid to reach out to someone in love.. everybody, everybody wants to love, everybody everybody wants to be loved. You know that song? well it is true. 
We are searching for lots of people to teach that really want to progress. We are just the instrument to give them that push. Because it is something that they desire deeply, but they just do not know it yet. WEll that is all I have time for!!! Love you tons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
have a fantastic week!
Hermana Taylor

this is me about to eat a turtle egg. bottoms up! 



No comments:

Post a Comment