Monday, September 22, 2014

Woohoo!

9/22/14

Hello! 

Wanna hear something crazy? It is that I had transfers last week like Karlie and my companion only has 3 months in her mission also, just like that of Karlie. Coincidence? I think not!!! We are twins! 
And so yes. I am now with Hermana Borbor! She is so awesome and I am really excited to work with her.

This week was good! we had a Noche Mexicana with the branch and it was fun to see the celebrations. The young men and women danced and one of them is Arturo who is going to be baptized this coming saturday!! Woohoo!! He is golden. And loves the Gospel. I do too!!!
I hope you all just keep loving the Gospel and loving each other because honestly it is the best!!! 

I love you all so much!!!! have a fantastic week! 
Hermana Taylor

p.s. I do not think this hat was made for me, it is a little awkward and my new district! 




No comments:

Post a Comment