Monday, September 22, 2014

Change

9/15/14

Hi fam! 

I do not have a lot of time again because today we had transfers and my companion left me! Goodbye Hermana Salazar!! She was awesome! And so now I am waiting for my new companion. I do not know how to spell her name but I will get to know her in just a few hours. 

This week was really good. We found a few more people that are interested in the Gospel which is exciting. We have a lot of work to do and we are always running around. And I just want to share with you one miracle that happened this week: the son of our recent convert elsa is listening to us and told us he (virgilio) was looking for a sign from God to change his whole life around, he has a lot of things that he needs and would like to change in his life. He prayed and the next day his brother fell from 50 meters and was in a coma, his mom, elsa was really worried and sad and scared that she was going to lose her son, but her faith is huge so she kept praying, but Virgilio was angry at God and did not understand why God would do this if he was willing to change everything. I was terrified that we were going to lose him because he felt betrayed. My companion and I  exhorted him to pray again, but very specifically about how he would like his answer and he told us he would. we prayed and prayed and prayed came back the other day and he told us that God had answered him exactly the way that he wanted and that he was going to start to change. We were caught speechless!! It was one of the greatest things I have ever witnessed. And Elsa, her son is doing much better.


Well family that is all I have for the week!! I love you all so much!! Have a fantastic week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment