Monday, September 22, 2014

Sorry iguana!

9/8/14

Hi fam! 

I do not have a lot of time and I really have to go to the bathroom so this email is going to be really quick. 
This week was really good. We have been finding a lot of new people to teach and I hope that a lot of them will progress. Also we have investigators that we have been teaching for a while that are progressing so well and it is such a blessing to see the change in their lives. One of the is named Jose'. He is 22 years old and just so close to being baptized. I ask you guys to pray for him to recognize answers from God. 
Also the picture I attached is of a green iguana that was in the church window. And of course being a Taylor I wanted to grab it just for a second. So worked up the courage with my companion and our ward mission leader, Jesus and I went from behind to grab it by the tail because that is what Jesus told me to do -but that fatter part of the tail. Well grabbed it really fast and it started shaking uncontrolably and pop! he broke his own tail!!!!!!!! so now it is not as long as it is in the picture. Sorry iguana! I just wanted to hold you for a second! Also when that happened it really shocked me and I jumped and hid behind the door. My companion, hna salazar, was laughing so hard as well as Jesus and guess what. our branch president and the elders saw me jump as well. it was way too funny! 

WEll family love you tons!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
hermana Taylor


No comments:

Post a Comment