Monday, January 5, 2015

Keep moving forward!

12/22/14

Merry Merry Christmas Family!!!!!!!! 

This week was a little crazy but we did it! We had a Christmas Dinner with my mission Presidente George. He read Isaias 53 that talks beautifully about Jesucristo. I encourage you all to read it. It was really awesome. We also had to perfom a talent but being in the mission you do not have that much time to prepare and so guess what idea came to my head... remember the talent show a few years back at Diane`s when the Austins took a sheet and put little people bodies on it and then stuck their heads through?? Well that is what my district did!! My companion Hna Avendaño and I were working handstitching santa clause mrs clause and two elves the whole week when we could find the time. It was quite hilarious! 
Something that I learned this week that was really quite awesome for me was while I was reading in Ether when the brother of Jared and the family and friends were traveling to the promised land. The Lord literally pushed them forward with the waves and wind so that they could make it to the promise land. And do you know what I learned?! It does not matter that much what we did yesterday - God wants us to move forward. He is always wanting us to progress until we make it to the promised land or for us The Celestial Kingdom! Keep moving forward! We are going to have some difficult days but God does not want us to get stuck thinking about them all the time. Thanks to His son Jesus Christ that He sent to the world we can move forward, give all our burdens to Him, and forgive ourselves. Learn from the past and don´t make the same mistakes over and over. God knows we can do it and that is why He always wants us to endure. I love Him!! Well my family I gotta get going but I love you all so much!! 

Love Love Love Love Love you all!!
Hermana Taylor 

No comments:

Post a Comment