Monday, January 5, 2015

The Gospel is True

11/24/14

Well my dear family!! 

This week was great! We were able to work a lot! I was really tired last night and slept like a baby. It just seems like everyday I love even more that the gospel is true. Yesterday we visited a family that has had a lot of challenges. And the dad, his name is jorge, was one of the biggest. Before I got here he did not like the missionaries very much. And now he is listening to us and told us yesterday that he does believe that our message is true. Claro que si!!! The Lord has gratefully touched his heart and I am just so grateful to see this miracle. we still have a lot of work to do but it is the happiest work that I think anyone could ever be doing. Teaching people about a loving God who has a plan, a perfect plan, for all of His children and that His son is perfect and chose to suffer and die for us so that we would never have to be alone. I just love it!!


I just love you all! I hope your week is fantastic!!! Enjoy so much thanksgiving!
Hermana Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment