Monday, January 5, 2015

This Magnificent Truth!

1/5/15

Hi fam! 

Well this week was a bit crazy but I just want to share with you all something that I learned this week that was quite powerful for me. I was studying in Moroni and I cannot remember right now exactly what chapter o yeah chapter 7 and it says if we do not have faith in Christ then it is like He never performed the Atonement for us. Can you believe that?! What would life be without the Atonement of Christ! I do not like to think about that and that is why I am here to help people come to know this magnificent truth! and That is why faith is the first principle of the Gospel. Faith in the Lord Jesus Christ. Because without it we really have nothing. And more with this... We can only do as much as we can do and then we have to let the Lord do His part. And if we really are trying to do all that we can to achieve a goal but if it does not happen for some reason, then the Lord knows why and we continue working with all we have got. That is really all we can do right? So I learned a little more this week to trust a little more in the Lord. He knows what is best. 

Well I have got to go!! Love you all tons!! Que tengan una bonita semana!!! 
LOVE Hermana Taylor


No comments:

Post a Comment