Tuesday, February 17, 2015

FANTASTIC!!!!

1/20/15

Hello fam!! 
 
Well this week was a little crazy. Elder Valenzuela of the seventy came and taught us. It was really good. He helped us see a lot where we can be better. I liked it because it helped me reflect on the work I am doing and how can I do better. 
Also, this week we went to Tuxtla for a training meeting for the missionaries who are leaders in the mission (it is a 7 hour bus ride to tuxtla) and we left early so we could go to the temple. And it was FANTASTIC!!!! It had been over a year since I had gone to the temple and I was just happy as a clam. I got to do baptisms for ancestors of my district leader and I helped hna avendaño, my companion with her Grandma! I got to do the endowment session for her Grandma and she, my companion, did it for her great grandma. How cool is that!! It really was such a neat experience. And I really had missed the temple. 
And also I was reading today in 1 Nefi 5 and did you know that Lehi and Nefi di there family history too!! They found out that they were related to Joseph who was sold into egypt. Que padre! 
And well, that is about all for this week. Oh! We had transfers. I am still here, but hna avendaño ya finished her mission. She left today and it was really sad. I am going to miss her. And so I am waiting for my new companion still. But it made me a little shocked because in about 12 1/2 weeks I will be heading home too......scary!! There is a lot to be done! Well I gotta go. but I love you tons family!! 

I hope you have a fantastic week! 
Love Hermana Taylor 




No comments:

Post a Comment