Tuesday, February 17, 2015

The Gospel Makes Us Super Happy!

2/16/15

Well hello there my dear fam!!!

I am really good!! ANd I am glad you are all doing well too! This week was better and we could find a lot of people that are wanting to hear our message so that was good. We are searching like crazy for escogidos. And we are just enjoying the time because I do not have a lot of time left! Ah! It kind of scares me to think that I will be home in 8 WEEKS!!
And something that I learned today that I really liked that I wrote in my study journal about 9 months ago. Quote, ´this is the way that life is meant to be lived - with the hand of God in all we do.´ If we just keep the commandments we will recieve all that the Father hath one day and the most richest and amazing blessings that will just give us the greatest joy and we cannot keep it all in! That is why we share the Gospel - because it makes us super happy!
I just love you all so much!!! ! I hope you all have such a fantastic week! And I will see you later!!

Hermana Taylor

Merry Christmas and Happy Valentines...



No comments:

Post a Comment