Thursday, March 19, 2015

Keep walking!!

3/9/15

Hi Family!! 

I really do not have a lot of time. But this week was a lot of learning in my new area. I am here in Tuxtla with Hna Grau. She is 30 years old. Pretty awesome!! She has about 5 months in the mission. And well I am in the biggest city and well we walk up and down one giant hill all day long. I cannot believe how long it is. 20 minutes of walking and you still have not reached the top! And I am on the other side of the city from where I started almost a year ago. How crazy!! The time has gone so fast!! And well we are just working hard to find people who want to hear the Gospel and this week will be a week of searching...and miracles!! And well we are just gonna keep walking!! 

Another thing is that I have been studying about paciencia this week and I learned something new and pretty impactful. Being patient includes handling situations with calmness and hope. And stressing out about things means that we have lost a little patience....wow....I did not know that. But it makes sense!! And so I am working more with patience. 

ANd well I am doing well! Thanks to everyone en serio for all the cards and packages!!! So awesome! Love you all! And we will see you in five weeks! adios!
Hermana Taylor




No comments:

Post a Comment