Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Hola! One whole transfer! What!: January 6, 2014


Mi Querido Familia!


It is crazy to believe I have served 6 full weeks here in Mexico. So crazy. It was a hard one for sure, but I am excited to learn more this second transfer (which by the way I am staying put) way better with a little more faith and trust in the Lord.  
Something that I loved this morning in my personal study: In 1 Nephi 15:8 it says 'have ye inquired of the Lord?' This sentence is so simple yet so profound. Jess you kinda talked about this in your email to me today. Sometimes we just forget or don´t think to ask God for some extra help or guidance or comfort or whatever we need. He is the source of all wisdom and power beyond any comprehension and knows us better than we know ourselves. He knows exactly how to comfort us and just what we need. It is so simple and I really just love it.
This week was good. We are still looking for more investigators and we have found some that are really interested. I know for certain that the Lord is in the details of everything! It is really interesting how we find people sometimes. For example, we helped this old man carry some heavy bags to his house and it was on this road we propbably would have never found and then we talked to this young man who lived on that road and he seems to be very interested in our message and we would not have found him if we did not decide to help the old man. And there were events even before that that lead us there. It really is just amazing. Well that is all I have time for this week! I love you all so much and wish everyone the best with school and work and enjoying every single day of life. 
Love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
Hermana Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment