Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Wowzers! 1/17/14


Hola Familia!! 

First, I just love you all sooooooooooo so so so so much!! 

Second, We had cambios or transfers today and Mi companion and I are staying put. And yesterday guess what! I completed 4 months in my mission! 

Third, we had stake conference yesterday and I was able to understand a lot of it.There were so many people there. They had people seated one foot away from the pulpit and more on the stand because it was so crowded. They had to add seats while the talks were going on. This stake is just so focused on missionary work. Almost everything said is reach out to those who are less active or to your other friends and call the missionaries. Truly the work of salvation is the motivation for this area - the whole theme of the conference. The General Authority presiding Elder Rafael Apino - said something that I want to share with you. 1. Never, never, never, never, never think that God does not love you. He said this I think 5 times. My family always remember that God is there. 

I love you all so much! Well gotta go! 

No comments:

Post a Comment