Thursday, March 27, 2014

SO HOT! 3/3/14


hola familia!

I do not have a lot of time to write. But thanking you for writing me! Today we got to go to the canyon with all the missionaries in the city of Tuxtla. It was so pretty! And I saw hermana oliphant my companion in the MTC. It was a happy day. We then went to a park after and played basketball and volleyball. It was so fun and SO HOT. So that was today. 
Something I learned, well still learning, is about prayer and repentance and how those two coincide. We can talk to God and tell Him that we want to do better and ask forgiveness for the things we have done wrong. And seek to do better and the great thing is He will help us. We just need to talk to Him and do our part as well. 

Love you all so much! 
Hermana Taylor 







No comments:

Post a Comment