Thursday, March 27, 2014

And Wow! 3/24/14

Hola Familia!


Guess what! We had baptisms this week!!!!!!! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hermana Yuri, and Hermana Lidia. The service was really neat and we actually had quite a lot of people there. But let me tell you something, getting ready for a baptism is crazy!!! And with the sun being so hot and us running around. Ya it is crazy. I want to tell you a little more about Lidia and testify by small and simple things are great things brought to pass because the reason we began teaching Lidia is because one day we were in a little shop and I asked her how tall she was and we began talking and asked if we could visit her again. And wow! She was so ready for the Gospel! She accepted everything and loves all of it and had no problem changing anything for example we told her that it is commandment not to drink coffee and she said okay I am not going to drink it anymore. And she just accepted everything and is quite the example of faith. I am truly grateful to my Heavenly Father for the opportunity I have had to help Lidia find the Gospel. 
Thank you so much for your emails and prayers. I definately need them. Well I love you all!! You mean absolutely everything to me! 

Love,
hermana Taylor





No comments:

Post a Comment