Sunday, August 10, 2014

Holy Donkey!

6/30/14

Holy cow family!!! 
This week was so so hot!!! So hot! sometimes we just sweat and then shower but by the time I get my fresh clothes on I am already sweating. Something that really touched me this week was we were with an investigator, her name is Julia and she is 72 years old and has lived with her 'husband' for more than twenty years but they never married...yet. We were teaching her about the law of chastity and when we finished the lesson she said the prayer and in her prayer she thanked Heavenly Father that we (the misionaries) have come to teach her about things she did not know. And something hit me when she said this. like, wow some people really just do not know. HOW BLESSED WE ARE TO KNOW THE GOSPEL!! I am so thankful for this knowledge in my life and I would not trade anything in the world for it! Also Julia has a donkey. Her name is Maria Isabel and she wanders all over. 
 
Well I have to go!! I love you all so much and pray for you always! Adios!
Hermana Taylor 




No comments:

Post a Comment