Tuesday, August 12, 2014

What A Joy!

7/21/14

Well hello my family!!

Well I learned a few things this week that have been in my mind and I would like to share them with you. I had an interview with Presidente George and he is just awesome! Something he helped me realize was that happiness is a choice. LIke the scriptures say men are that they might have JOY! We exist because God wants us to be happy. In all the things we do we can find joy and I believe that sometimes we just forget to look for it. So I hope family that you can find the joy in EVERYTHING that you do. Like my sister training leader, Hermana Tovar, told me this week, we find joy when we serve others with love.
Also! We had a great small miracle. Her name is Elsa and she is going to be baptized this Saturday! We are working hard for this to come to pass. She has been awesome from the time we met her. She is older in her early 60s i think and just awesome. The Lord truly does place people in out path.
That is all for this week! Oh!  I also am more than half way through my mission! What! And one of the greatest things I have learned is that a lot of people just need to be loved and feel like someone cares about them. What a joy it is to bring the Gospel to these people so that they can feel the love of God! Love you tons family!! Have a splendid week!


Hermana Taylor






No comments:

Post a Comment