Sunday, August 10, 2014

Woohoo!

7/7/14

Oh my dear family! 

Well guess what! I made it to 20 years!! woohoo!! We had a good celebration. Some families from the ward threw me a little party and we ate pizza and cake. Delicious! 
Oh and I need to tell you before I forget that my mission presidente changed! His name is President George and he is from Wyoming. I have not met him yet, but this friday I will have the pleasure.
This week we baptized Julio and Guadalupe! They are so so so great! and I think of them as a birthday gift to me. It truly has been such a blessing to serve them and bring the news of the Gospel to them. They truly are amazing. Guadalupe is the mother of Julio and her husband did not like us teaching her, but she really wanted to be baptized. So we prayed and prayed and prayed and Heavenly Father answered our prayer and her husband is okay with it. Yes!
Well I have to go, but something that stuck out to me in my stuyding today was about repentance. It takes time to truly repent. It also truly changes the way we think to something more heavenly. It truly can change lives! We just have to have the desire to become a little better. And EVERYONE can repent from ANY sin they have committed. Whether it big or small. Because no unclean can enter the kingdom of God, even if it is just a little bit dirty. Well I love you all more than you can ever know!!! 


Love, 
Hermana Taylor








No comments:

Post a Comment